Translate

About Me

My photo
I am not a man, I am a dog :)

Wednesday 29 May 2013

PROMO POSTERS - MAUD AND THE DRAGON

I'm working on 4 promotional posters, to be displayed with my graphic novel
each one will have a colour, to represent the season that the illustration is set in.
The point being that, the entirety of 'Maud and the Dragon' takes place in a year, so when she finds the dragon, it is winter, and ...well, I don't want to spoil any surprises.
but yeah, each poster will fit around a season and a colour

winter being blue
spring is green
summer is yellow
and autumn is red

so far I have only managed winter, I'm gutted as I wanted them all finished by the deadline, buuuut, as they say, you cannot rush perfection hahaha

I wish I had done each chapter according to this colour theme, and in the style of the posters, but I guess we all think better in retrospect 

so here is winter. I'm really pleased with how it has come out and am excited to start on the next 3

prints will be available in A3, in either matte of gloss at the final show, and through post, if you are interested then please get in contact. 
and as always, comments are greatly appreciated


No comments:

Post a Comment