Translate

About Me

My photo
I am not a man, I am a dog :)

Tuesday 4 June 2013

CV COMIC final

Here is the final CV comic mentioned in the last post :)
reeeally pleased with how this has turned out, I feel that through these last few projects, my illustrations have come on a lot, and I'm ready to go out into the big wide world and show them what I have got haha :)
probably going to take a huuuuuuuuge break first, but knowing me, I probably will jump head first into another, self directed project haha.
I mean, I have the 'spector inspectors' comic I mentioned, and want to go back a revisit something I started along time ago, about a 'desert hero'.

Anyways, back on track, this is my CV comic, it's for my final project at uni 'Final major presentation or IL8' 
this is to go along with 

  • stickers
  • business cards
  • bookmark
  • Maud and the Dragon zine
  • badges
enjoy :)
any questions? please don't hesitate to ask





No comments:

Post a Comment